All innkeepers/legal lodging property owners are invited to participate in the B&Bs for Vets program by offering a minimum of one Buy 1/Get 1 Free deal or a Free room for one night to veterans and active military. Innkeepers/Lodging Professionals do not need to be members of ALP to participate as the program is open to all legal lodging operations whose property has commercial insurance, the required licenses/permits, and pays the applicable taxes.
1. If you wish to offer more than one free room for one night, we encourage that! If you’d like to offer one free room and then a few more at a BOGO or specially discounted rate, that’s fine, as long as the one free room is honored.
2. Let us know when your rooms are booked and we will indicate this on your listing.
3. We strongly suggest you require a credit card when the veteran reserves and then inform them that all cancellation policies apply to free rooms and their card will be charged if they don’t abide by the policy.
4. Please maintain a waiting list.
5. Please follow up with the veteran a few weeks in advance to re-confirm the reservation.
6. Acceptable Forms of identification are:
– Valid Military ID
– Veterans Administration ID
– Form DD-214 reflecting an honorable discharge
7. Please click here to list your property.*
A committee volunteer will post your listing as soon as possible. If you offer a year-round Military discount, please add that information to your listing. Please see https://bandbsforvets.org/the-west/ for examples of listings.
*Please make sure ALL of the information requested is filled out
*Incomplete listings will not be listed
*Listings emailed to us without filling out the form will not be listed
*Property has commercial insurance, the required licenses/permits, and pays the applicable taxes.
Thank you in advance for your participation in the B&Bs for Vets program.
If you would like to list an ongoing special, Please click here to list your property.